Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sell the Pig - coming soon in paperback!

It's beginning to look a lot like a paperback!

Latest estimate is that Sell the Pig should be out as a real, hold it in your hand paperback book by mid January 2013. It has a brand new cover picture, which I hope you will all like, and there are some  images inside (black and white in this first edition) so you should finally be able to put names to faces.

I do hope you will like this new version, it has some minor changes from the Kindle version. Perhaps if you enjoyed reading it on Kindle, you might be kind enough to suggest the paperback to your friends.

Here's a quick sneak peek at what the new cover looks like:

and yes, for those of you who magnify it enough to read, I know there's a typo there, it will be picked up on the next round :)

I'll keep you all posted here, on Twitter and on Facebook, the Dark Side, when I get final confirmation of the release date.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my Tots, that is amazing. I hope you are proud, I love Kindle but a real proper book to cherish and keep is even better. Can I organise that book tour now? ;) Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm the same, as excited about the forthcoming "birth" of the paperback as any proud mum to be, yet the Kindle version was just oh yes, great, Kindle, amazing. But not the same as a "real" book :)

      Tots

      Delete
  2. Hi Tottie Limejuice - congratulations on the book coming out in paper form. I'd like to contact you with regard to doing a review and interview for The Good Life France magazine. Example (http://www.thegoodlifefrance.com/a-french-interview-exclusive-joanne-harris-talks-to-the-good-life-france/

    I'd love to hear from you if you are interested in our doing a review and being interviewed... from Janine, Editor www.thegoodlifefrance.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janine, would be absolutely delighted to have a review and interview. Let me know how/when/what etc and thanks for your contact.

      Tots

      Delete
    2. Hello again Janine,

      Paperback is now out, a little delayed but still. Do please contact me again about a review and interview, if you are still interested. Thank you.

      Delete